- The agency website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The agency may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the agency website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The agency may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The agency to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- The agency may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The agency may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain agency website features, content or services.
- The agency uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The agency websites to your interest, and also to help The agency select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The agency tailor The agency website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of The agency’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The agency may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The agency will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- The agency reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the agency website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Any information sent to the agency by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the agency over the Internet, either through the agency’s website or via email, is done at your own risk.
Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the agency, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.